Our DLP challenge for the week was to trace a hand on our page. I wanted to give the challenge my own little twist, so I traced my hand onto a piece of cardstock, cut it out and used it as a mask to pull some prints from my gelli plate.
I had originally intended to use one of those prints as my tip in, but ended up liking the hand itself much better and decided to just go with it. That’s one of the many joys of creating, finding something unexpected!
I wanted the hand to be a part of the layout from either side so I added some doodles to the side that didn’t have the monoprint.
Thanks for looking!